2. In the Flash dropdown, select 'Allow'
3. Refresh the page.
- Open a new tab and go to
- Change Block (default) to Allow in the Flash section
- Reload the page
This game is using Flash! After the 31st of July 2019, your internet browser might start blocking Flash, especially if you use Google Chrome. This means you'll have to activate it to play this game.
About Shootout showdown: FNAF shooter
Shootout Showdown is one of the best fan-made FNAF games in which you can shoot down your favorite Five Nights At Freddy's characters. The idea is to create a game based on a well-known scenario from the original game, with all the animatronics we used to play against there, to rework that and offer a brand new spin-off.
You have a shotgun on you and a bunch of ammo. Actually, ammo is limitless. The only trick is that you need to reload the gun after you shoot 5 rounds. The problem with this is that your time is very tight and very precision. Reloading will burn you a couple of precious seconds which animatronics will use to get even closer and finally get you.
Are you ready for the Shootout Showdown?
How to play Shootout showdown: FNAF shooter
- Use the mouse to aim and shoot the head of the animatronic beings
- Press key S or down arrow key to reload, or click the reload icon for reloading
- Use left arrow key or key A to enter the left room, right arrow key or key D for entering the right room
Tips and Tricks
You should play the game with headphones on to experience the game’s creepy atmosphere in full.