2. In the Flash dropdown, select 'Allow'
3. Refresh the page.
- Open a new tab and go to
- Change Block (default) to Allow in the Flash section
- Reload the page
This game is using Flash! After the 31st of July 2019, your internet browser might start blocking Flash, especially if you use Google Chrome. This means you'll have to activate it to play this game.
About Super Mario 63
Explore a dozen fantastic worlds of Mario platforming adventure, run, jump over obstacles, spin to eliminate any enemies that cross your path, and complete the game’s dozens of levels. Have fun!
How to play Super Mario 63
- Use arrow keys to move.
- Use Z to read signs.
- Spin Attacking by pressing X.
- Stomp by pressing Z in the air.
Tips and Tricks:
- You can play Super Mario 63 in full screen mode.
- When jumping, you can hold up arrow key for maximum height.
- You can customize the game quality in options.
- Press C to hover upwards.