2. In the Flash dropdown, select 'Allow'
3. Refresh the page.
- Open a new tab and go to
- Change Block (default) to Allow in the Flash section
- Reload the page
This game is using Flash! After the 31st of July 2019, your internet browser might start blocking Flash, especially if you use Google Chrome. This means you'll have to activate it to play this game.
About Madness: Project Nexus
Madness: Project Nexus is a violent action game developed by Michael Swain and Matt Krinkels Jolly. The player's task is to control a soldier to destroy all enemies and rescue hostages. Remember, you can collect other weapons of enemies to use.
How to play Madness: Project Nexus
- Use WASD to move.
- Use space to open doors.
- Use mouse to aim and shoot.
- Use R to reload.
- Use Q to switch weapons.
- Use E to collect items.
Tips and Tricks:
- You can play this game in full screen mode.
- You can pause/resume/restart and turn the sound on/off on the game screen.